Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Never Cared

Verse 1:
Here we are now
Standing face to face after a late night fight
We're moving on now
Hate to see all that hatred in your eyes
Wish I could tell you but I dont know why
I guess you'll never know
Chorus:
Your the only one who still holds all my kisses
Your the only one who never misses a single date
I guess I'll keep it to myself
Love that'll never be shared
All because you never cared
Verse 2:
I saw you with her
All the pain just filled my heart our last goodbye
You couldn't see me but tears were falling from my eyes
How could you cause all this damage
I guess you'll never know
Chorus 2:
Your the boy who broke my heart in two
Left all the pieces when you knew that you were through
Took me out into the pouring rain
I guess I'll never be the same
All because you didn't care
Bridge:
Never say never
I can do better
I don't need you
Clinging to me like a sweater
Im doing better without you
Chorus 3:
Your the boy who broke my heart in two
Didn't clean up your mess so the next boy came to my rescue
Thank god you didn't care
Thank god you didn't care
Woah Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment