Thursday, December 30, 2010

Forever you and Me

We were young when it started/ i cant believe i let my guard down/ im sorry that we were caught and/I wish i could take it all back now/ You would hold me in your arms tight/ Said you'd never let me go/But just look at were we are now/ Im sorry but i cant let go/Of what we had, the punishment was bad/ But i still loved you, whoa// So i stand here now in the pouring rain/ Miles away from home/ I wish i could tell you how i feel/But baby you'll never know/ I wish i could be in your arms/ Nothing would go wrong/Things just fell apart/When we should've just stayed strong/ But when you hear this song/ I hope you think/ Of that night when it was just you and me/ Forever you and me.....// Do you remember that night/ Late on the phone/ We had our very first fight/ How did things end up this way/ How did i lose you/ Im sorry for all that i put you through/ I never intended for this to happen/ I miss you so/ Cant you see what i go through, every single day/ Im lost without you/ I need to find a way, Oh// So i stand here now in the pouring rain/ Miles away from home/ I wish i could tell you how i feel/ But baby you'll never know/ I wish i could be in your arms/ Nothing would go wrong/ Thing just fell apart/ When we should've just stayed strong/ But when you hear this song/ I hope you think/ Of that night when it was just you and me/ Forever you and me......// You need to really see/ How much you mean to me/ I cant go on like this/ Your name lingers in my mind/ But if you would kiss me one more time/ I know that i would be fooled one to many times //

No comments:

Post a Comment