Friday, December 31, 2010

Hurt Like This

never thought i'd miss home this much / never thought i'd loose thouch with my best friend / i cant believe i took it for granted / now everything i had is gone// my grandmas face on a crisp christmas morning / my fathers expression when we'd light sparklers new years eve / my eighth grade graduation / and all the fun that i've missed / never thought being so far away / would hurt like this // i might laugh / but i truly wanna cry / why did i even agree on saying goodbye / im 2,000 miles away / from the ones that truly care / wish i could be back home / in the arms that i really do miss // my grandmas face on a crisp christmas morning / my fathers expression when we'd light sparklers new years eve / my eighth grade graduation / and all the fun that i've missed / never thought being so far away / would hurt like this // i'll be home soon / but i still gotta long way / maybe if i stop worrying things will fly fast / i'll be home soon / cant wait to see you at last //

No comments:

Post a Comment