Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stay

This wasnt how it was supposed to be / Baby it was only supposed to be you and me / Please dont let me go after one stupid fight / I've risked it all just to stand by your side / We were supposed to run away / And be together / You and me just living forever / Nissa would always tell me "Dont let your guard down" / But I guess Smiley didnt look right when she was about to fall down // I've loved you once / I've loved you still / Always have / And I always will / Baby your slipping away / Faster than a heartbeat / Now all I feel is tears running down my cheek / Please dont go away / Please all I ask is for you to stay // Lying on my bedroom floor / Its 10PM and you say you dont wanna talk about this anymore / I finally know why you said goodbye / Your slipping through my fingers / And the pain just lingers on // I've loved you once / I've loved you still / Always have / And I always will / Baby your slipping away / Faster than a heartbeat / Now all I feel is tears running down my cheek / Please dont go away / Please all I ask is for you to stay // Time goes by slowly / Baby I wish you were here just to hold me / you carved pain into my heart / Turns out thats what tore us apart//  I've loved you once / I've loved you still / Always have / And I always will / Baby your slipping away / Faster than a heartbeat / Now all I feel is tears running down my cheek / Please dont go away / Please all I ask is for you to stay//

No comments:

Post a Comment